Friday, June 6, 2008

Wootles! Tonight I finished the last of the star field. ^_^

In all I think I used a little over 1 skein of the 2860 (Cobalt Blue Medium) as the dark blue and just shy of 2 full skeins of the 2820 (Wedgewood Light). I'm currently working through my second skein of 10 (ecru very light).

Once I've completed the entire project I'll go back and compare how much floss I have left with what I ordered for a more accurate usage.

I'm excited to get started on the reds (1690 -- Carmine Red, 1670 -- Blush Dark) and see how well (or not) they work with the white and blues as well as the pattern as a whole.

I'll be taking the piece with me to work tomorrow and will take some update photos tomorrow night. Hopefully I'll finish up a lot of page 3. I'm thinking it will go faster now that such a large portion of the chart doesn't have the filled in background anymore.

No comments: